Welcome to the Scottish Policy Foundation's website. By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you cannot agree to comply with these Rules, then please do not use this website.
- The content on this website, including text, imagery and the logo, is owned by the Scottish Policy Foundation and is subject to copyright laws. All rights reserved.
dISCLAIMER and liability
- While the Scottish Policy Foundation makes every effort to maintain the accuracy and quality of the content of this website, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, about the completeness, reliability and availability with respect to the information contained on this website and reserve the right to amend and withdraw content at any time.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the site material will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Scottish Policy Foundation takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- To the extent of the Law, in no event will the Scottish Policy Foundation be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Scottish Policy Foundation website.You further indemnify and hold Scottish Policy Foundation harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Links from and to our website
- This website contains links to other websites controlled by other parties than the Scottish Policy Foundation. The links to these websites are provided for convenience and, whilst we endeavour to select only high-quality, reputable sites, this does not imply endorsement nor does the Scottish Policy Foundation accept any responsibility for any issues arising in connection with the use of these links and websites.
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Moreover, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The Scottish Policy Foundation is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Please be assured we will only collect, process and store information about you that we have openly collected from you or with your consent, i.e. when you choose to join our newsletter, contact us, or fill and submit an application form for funding. Your details will be used by the Scottish Policy Foundation only for the purposes stated and will not be distributed, sold or rented to third parties.
- Any changes we make to these terms will be posted on this page. We recommend that you regularly check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made.